Saturday, October 6, 2012

Revel in... Blogging

I confess.

I have an on-again, off-again relationship with blogging. I’m a “yo-yo blogger.”

A while back my brother-in-law asked me something that I had been asking myself for quite some time - "Why don't you start a blog?" And of course I thought to myself, "Yeah. Why don't I?" So I tried. I forgot about it. Then I tried again. Yet again, I forgot about it.

Let’s try this again, shall we?

I love to cook. And bake. And well, I really love to eat. Sometimes I even like to get crafty. It’s not always easy to find the time to do these things (okay, I always find the time to eat) when you have a busy schedule. Both my husband and I work and go to school. Add in family, friends, and hobbies and we stay pretty busy. Sometimes I just need to take a few minutes to allow myself to step away from the hustle and bustle and relax, whether it’s by keeping track of my day’s menu or sharing a recipe. So let this be my escape – a place that I can reflect and take accountability.

Wish me luck!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment